(2) Sonic, hands down, has the best Coke.
(3) The smell of freshly cut grass never, ever gets old.
(4) If momma ain’t happy, ain’t no-one happy.
(5) There is nothing – absolutely nothing – that can compete with a prairie sky at sunset. Ever.
(6) Sometimes all a girl needs a good, hard cry.
(7) A clean kitchen sink makes for a better day.
(8) Thinking about hot yoga is different than doing hot yoga. Very different.
(9) Freshly washed high thread-count sheets at the end of the day make going to sleep easy and getting up hard.
(10) If I had balls, coffee’d have me by ‘em.
(11) I’m so, so grateful to be done with the minefield that is adolescence. And I’m terrified of guiding my kids through that same minefield.
(12) Some of the world’s best conversations happen under the stars with a cigar in one hand and a drink in the other.
What are some things you’re pretty sure you know for sure?