This girl’s got stuff to say. And she’s saying it.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
8 thoughts on “QUICK GIGGLE: Born to Gab”
That’s adorable. And the dad’s reaction is almost as good. 🙂
I almost feel bad for her. She’s trying to carry on a conversation and they start laughing at her. She got a look on her face that was like “What? Did I miss the joke?” I’m going to stick her in a room with my cat. They’d keep each other company very well.
She’s already discovered that people have a hard time taking blondes seriously.
I know, Samantha, I noticed how serious she was, too! She’d definitely got something to say. 🙂
They’re going to want to get an unlimited wireless plan when she gets a little older!
ok that’s hilarious! She seems so intent and serious about it lol. Wonder what she’s saying hehe
Maybe she’s discussing the ecological ramifications of cloth vs. disposable diapers.
Cute! My oldest used to do something similar. We were certain she had a firm grasp on Mandarin Chinese. Or maybe Vulcan. She can still talk your ear off, especially in the car. 🙂