Poor little website. Left all alone and shivering in the cold. *brrrrrr*
Hey, did you know that life can get crazy sometimes? Of course you did. Your life is probably crazy right now too. Here. *fills your cup with some piping hot Illy* Better? I may as well have a little more, too. *grabs a five gallon bucket and a straw* Go big or go home, am I right?
Ahhhh, delicious hot bean juice.
Fast update before the littlest native strips naked and tries to drive the car. #truestory
(1) So close on Book 3 I can taste it. (Tastes like blood, guts, and victory)
(2) NaNoWriMo started yesterday. Send care packages filled with inspiration and prayers for my mental health.
(3) HOW IS IT ALREADY NOVEMBER?
(4) The Royals won the World Series. *runs upstairs to high-five a bewildered three year-old for the 15th time today*
(5) We had a puker in the house last night. Oh, lordy. It’s the most pukalicious time of the year. *gag* #poorkid #washthosehands
That’s it in a nutshell. Kind of a lame post. Too many hashtags. Whatever. Saving my genius for NaNo. (<<that’s a joke. I’m a little over 2,000 words so far and it all looks like it was typed by those apes that can do sign language.)
All my love,
8 thoughts on “Whelp, I Went and Disappeared”
You make my day. Didn’t realize how much I missed these Myndi-isms😁 *hug*
Hi Shanna-girl! Hope all is well in your world! Love seeing little glimpses on FB. ❤
I love this update! I feel like we just visited together. And you are ROCKING NaNo. 🙂
Aw, thanks! Can’t wait to see you again in the flesh, darlin’.
I’m with Jenny. This update made me giggle and I felt like we were chilling. Ditto on #2, sorry about #5. 😦
Your NaNo profile pic kills me. I feel like any day now you’re going to have a new pic with your finger in your mouth.
Ah, Mindy! What a life you have! Anyhoo, I’ve been thinking about you, wondering what had happened. And now I know. Life.
P.S. Thanks for the Illy. I needed it too. 🙂
I’m happy to share a lovely pot of coffee with you ANY time, lady! ❤